Coe students are intelligent, active and involved. They are dedicated to applying themselves in many areas — in academics, athletics, the arts and in life.
Students come from across the country山东11选5遗漏 and around the world to experience a cation. Sound like you? Apply today using the . Use the following links to access specialized application information if you are a transfer or international student.
To complete your application for admission, please send the following materials. Decisions will not be made regarding your application until the Office of Admission has received the following items:
- Official results of the SAT or ACT*
- Official high school transcript
- Admission recommendation (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
- Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
*Test Optional Policy: Under Coe’s test optional policy, ACT/SAT scores are not required for students applying for admission. The test-optional policy gives select students the option to decide if their standardized test scores (ACT/SAT) will be considered in the application review process. Students applying under the test optional policy will still be considered for a Trustee Scholarship valued at $20,000 per year. Only students applying as first-year applicants with a 3.0 GPA or higher may choose to exclude their test score from the application process.
Admission Plans & Deadlines
- Early Decision Plan - November 15 Deadline: This is a binding admission commitment for students who know Coe is their first choice. Students will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application.
- Early Action Plan - December 10 Deadline: This is a non-binding admission plan. Students will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application.
- Regular Decision Plan - March 1 Deadline: This is a non-binding admission plan.
Note: All students wishing to enroll at Coe must submit a $300 non-refundable fee by May 1.
A $30 fee is due with your application only when submitting a paper application after December 10.